Dominica Citizenship by Investment
The Dominica Citizenship Investment Program is highly reputable and one of the oldest in the Caribbean operating since 1993.
The Program offers investors and their families full citizenship in exchange for an economic contribution to the country.
Advantages of Dominica Citizenship Investment Program:
- Passport allows visa free travel to more than 110 countries including the UK, Schengen Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Ability to establish business, open bank accounts and expand investments internationally
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28.
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 28 living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents over 55.
- No requirement to visit Dominica before, during, or after application
- No interview requirement
- No English language requirement
- Fast processing time (4 to 5 months)
The investment options for obtaining Dominica Passport are as follows:
Government Donation (non-refundable contribution):
- Single Application: required investment is $100,000
- Family Application (Applicant + spouse): required investment is $175,000
- Family Application (Applicant + spouse + 2 children under 18): required investment is $200,000
Real Estate investment in approved projects:
Minimum investment amount is $220,000 for the whole family (main applicant, spouse, dependent children and parents). The investment has to be maintained for 5 years and will generate an average yearly return of 3%.
For more information contact us on:
Tel: +962 780 900 222 / +962 779 214 752
or Book Your Free Consultation on this link http://magnet-immigration.com/ContactUs